ETHICS AND RESPONSIBILITY
We accept full responsability
DEVELOPMENT AND IMPLEMENTATION OF FAIR AND ETHICAL PRACTICES AND ACTIONS
ETHICS AND RESPONSABILITY
- SPCV ensures the development and implementation of fair and ethical practices and actions towards its customers, competitors, and partners. It is committed to:
- Develop a fair and honest competition while respecting the rules of the market and competition.
- Develop human and universal values: trust, dedication, respect, compassion, empathy, expertise, and competence.
- Offer quality professional care at home while respecting the safety and the free choice of our customers.
- Respect the confidentiality of each person’s health records, except where permitted by law and public health regulations.
All the professional members of the SPCV team were selected following a process involving interviews conducted according to the guidelines of their respective professional orders. The team is made up of professionals with solid skills, knowledge, expertise, and, above all, the personality conducive to offer personalized professional care and services.
The nurses and other professional members of SPCV are registered with their respective professional orders and they all have up-to-date expertise and skills. They are selected for their empathy and dedication to providing quality care. One thing is certain, these professionals know their limits and do not hesitate to seek advice and help when necessary.
It should be noted that, in its recruitment policy, SPCV respects the principles of equality and fairness; therefore, it does not take into account the personal characteristics of the candidates such as race, ethnicity, nationality, sex, age, sexual orientation, family status, religious beliefs, and others.