Time has come to
reach a new deal!
Physiotherapy care is beneficial to people of all ages. The main goal of physiotherapy is to reduce functional limitations in order to maintain physical abilities and preserve the quality of life for our clientele.
Physiotherapy of SPCV can treat physical health problems that particularly affect the muscles, the skeleton, the heart, the lungs, and the brain.
SITUATIONS AND NEEDS SUPPORTED BY PHYSIOTHERAPY OF SPCV
SITUATIONS AND NEEDS
- Musculoskeletal problems such as back or neck pain
- Pain of any joint of the body
- Follow-ups after orthopedic or other surgeries
- Injuries or sequelae due to sport activities or to an accident
- Injuries or sequelae following a domestic or a traffic accident
- The issues associated with aging to mitigate the consequences of aging on the autonomy of the person
- Developmental delays of a child, an acute or chronic motor or muscular disorder
- After minor or major bone and/or joint surgery
- After immobilization due to hospitalization or an acute illness
After a period of recovery
- Following a motor vehicle accident
- Following a fracture caused by a fall
- Following a limb amputation
- During a deficiency of motor autonomy due to aging
- During serious or chronic diseases (cancer, disabling chronic obstructive pulmonary diseases (COPD), chronic renal insufficiency …) to improve the physical adaptation abilities and enhance breathing exercises
- Rehabilitation for degenerative diseases and neurological disorders (multiple sclerosis -MS, amyotrophic lateral sclerosis -ALS, Parkinson’s disease or Alzheimer’s disease, etc.)
- In association with the occupational therapist to prevent falls
La The physiotherapist of the SPCV team conducts an evaluation and a series of physical tests at your home to thoroughly analyze the nature of the problems and to identify their root. Then, she will draw up an intervention course to counsel you on the treatments and interventions necessary for you in the comfort of your home.